Saturday, July 1, 2017

CROWN CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS

CROWN CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS


I am part of the Divine.
I honor the Divine within me.
I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences.
I cherish my spirit.
I seek experiences that nourish my spirit.
I listen to the wisdom of universe.
I trust my intuition.
I am open to letting go of my attachments. 

I live in the present moment.
I am
gratefull for all the goodness in my life.
I love and accept myself.
I know that all is well in my world.
I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.

I am open to divine wisdom.
My life moves with grace.
I am at peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA

SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED  ROOT CHAKRA        When the root chakra is blocked we often become spacey, frustrated with our work, and feel...