Wednesday, July 19, 2017

THIRD EYE CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS

         THIRD EYE CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS


I am in touch with my inner guidance.
I listen to my deepest wisdom.
I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences.
I am wise, intuitive, and connected with my inner guide.

I nurture my spirit.
I listen to the wisdom of elders.
I trust my intuition.
I forgive the past and learn what was there for me to learn.
I forgive myself.

I love and accept myself.
I know that all is well in my world.
I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
I am open to inspiration and bliss.
My life moves effortlessly.
I am at peace.
I am the source of my truth and my love

No comments:

Post a Comment

SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA

SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED  ROOT CHAKRA        When the root chakra is blocked we often become spacey, frustrated with our work, and feel...