Friday, June 30, 2017

ROOT CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS

       ROOT CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS


         I feel deeply rooted.
I am connected to my body.
I feel safe and secure.
Just like a tree or a star, I have a right to be here.

I stand for my values, for truth, and for justice.
I have what I need.
I am grounded, stable, and standing on my own two feet.

I nurture my body with healthy food, clean water, exercise, relaxation, and connection with nature.
I am open to possibilities.

I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to grow and transform.
I trust in the goodness of life.

I make choice that are healthy and good for me.
I trust myself.
I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA

SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED  ROOT CHAKRA        When the root chakra is blocked we often become spacey, frustrated with our work, and feel...