Sunday, July 2, 2017

HEART CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS

HEART CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS


I am open to love.
All love resides within my heart.
I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
I nurture my inner child.
I am wanted and loved.

I live in balance, in a state of gracefulness and gratitude.
I love the beauty of nature and the animal world.
I forgive myself.
I am open to love and kindness.
I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love.

I am connected with other human beings.
I feel a sense of unity with nature and animals.
I accept things as they are.
I am peaceful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA

SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED  ROOT CHAKRA        When the root chakra is blocked we often become spacey, frustrated with our work, and feel...